Team Ycity has launched a new magazine about action democracy. The magazine teels five stories about youth initiatives creating changes of society.
- Ycity, the story of the two temporary city communities in 2008 and 2009 with youth from different countries.
- The Site Hut on "Blågårds Plads", where two young persons in a Summer month placed a site hut on a square in Copenhagen that created a free space for the local children.
- Sorø Youth Council, an attempt to create a local participation possibility for youth.
- The Middle East Expedition that created new forms of creative citizenships for youth in the Middle East.
- Hal 12 and the Candy Factory, two places where new forms of political participation can arise.
You can see the magazine at
The magazine is followed up by a workshop 17 May 2011 (download invitation, DA)
The project was supported by EU's Youth in Action programme.